Flame Technologies is looking for a Production Operator to join our Manufacturing team. Production operators are responsible for stamping, assembling and testing torch tips. The Flame Tech Production team is committed to providing quality products and consistently exceeding production expectations. While we are looking for a candidate with machine shop production experience, we provide on-the-job training.
Full time, $11–$12/hr plus benefits.
- Available to work Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm with occasional over-time
- Enjoy working with industrial machinery; previous experience a plus
- Possess sound mathematical, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Effectively work and continuously improve in a fast-paced production environment
- Possess stable work history with good attendance
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Operate industrial machinery to drill, slot, buff and lathe metal products with adherence to quality and safety standards
- Perform Quality Assurance on torch tips by examining flame characteristics with adherence to quality and safety standards
- Ability to stand for extended periods, performing repetitive tasks in a non-climate controlled, indoor environment
- Lift, push, pull and carry 40 lbs
Flame Technologies, Inc. ("Flame Tech") is a manufacturer of high production, cost efficient direct replacement tips and gas apparatus, supplying the US and international markets.
Flame Tech's philosophy and commitment to the fabricating industry is to provide high quality products, excellent service, competitive pricing and to be responsive to our customer's needs. Flame Tech is proud to be delivering customer satisfaction since 1980.
Cedar Park, TX 78613