Flame Technologies is looking for a Product Packaging Operator to join our Warehouse Operations Team. The position is responsible for repackaging goods for sale, palletizing, stocking and trash removal. The Flame Tech Production team is committed to providing quality products and consistently exceeding production expectations. While we are looking for a candidate with warehouse experience, we provide on the job training.
Full time, $11–$12/hr plus benefits.
- Available to work Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm, occasional over-time
- Enjoy working in a warehouse environment, forklift certified a plus
- Possess sound mathematical, organization and verbal/written communication skills
- Effectively work and continuously improve in a fast-paced production environment
- Possess stable work history with good attendance
- Desire to learn and grow with the company!
- Execute packaging procedures with adherence to quality and safety standards
- Perform line changeovers, setups and area cleaning as required
- Perform Quality Assurance adherence to standards
- Ability to stand for extended periods, performing repetitive tasks in a non-climate controlled, indoor environment
- Lift, push, pull and carry 40–65 lbs
Flame Technologies, Inc. ("Flame Tech") is a manufacturer of high production, cost efficient direct replacement tips and gas apparatus, supplying the US and international markets.
Flame Tech's philosophy and commitment to the fabricating industry is to provide high quality products, excellent service, competitive pricing and to be responsive to our customer's needs. Flame Tech is proud to be delivering customer satisfaction since 1980.
Austin, TX 78754