Flame Technologies, a manufacturer of industrial products currently has an opening for a General Maintenance Technician. The overall responsibilities of the Technician is to ensure that all manufacturing machines and equipment are working properly along with the upkeep of the facility and grounds. Equipment includes: lathes, mills, manual mills and related equipment. This position requires "Hands on" servicing of equipment and facilities as well as coordinating with outside maintenance contractors for more demanding repair needs from licensed or specialized providers. Secondary responsibilities are to provide assistance for some specialized assembly of products produced by Flame Technologies for sale to customers.
Full time, $16–$19/hr plus benefits.
- Prior Work Experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Must have experience installing, troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, technical repair manuals and have working knowledge of CNC controls
- Perform and maintain a preventative maintenance software program. General knowledge of basic electricity, plumbing and HVAC
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
Flame Technologies, Inc. ("Flame Tech") is a manufacturer of high production, cost efficient direct replacement tips and gas apparatus, supplying the US and international markets.
Flame Tech's philosophy and commitment to the fabricating industry is to provide high quality products, excellent service, competitive pricing and to be responsive to our customer's needs. Flame Tech is proud to be delivering customer satisfaction since 1980.
Cedar Park, TX 78613