Flame Technologies is looking for a Production Technician to join our Manufacturing team. The position is responsible for the fabrication, testing and inspection of metal products. The team is committed to providing quality products and consistently exceeding production expectations. While the ideal candidate has manufacturing experience,
On-the-job training is provided!
Full time, $12–$14/hr plus benefits.
- Available to work Monday–Friday, 7am–3:30pm with occasional over-time
- Enjoy working with industrial machinery; previous experience a plus
- Possess sound mathematical, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Effectively work and continuously improve in a fast-paced production environment
- Possess stable work history with good attendance
- Desire to learn and grow with the company by learning multiple area responsibilities
- Operate industrial machinery and hand tools to assemble, test and troubleshoot products to established procedures and specifications
- Perform Quality Assurance on metal products in accordance to quality and safety standards
- Ability to stand for extended periods, performing repetitive tasks in an indoor environment; lift, push, pull and carry 40 lbs
Flame Technologies, Inc. ("Flame Tech") is a manufacturer of high production, cost efficient direct replacement tips and gas apparatus, supplying the US and international markets.
Flame Tech's philosophy and commitment to the fabricating industry is to provide high quality products, excellent service, competitive pricing and to be responsive to our customer's needs. Flame Tech is proud to be delivering customer satisfaction since 1980.
Cedar Park, TX 78613