Storm Torch™ by Gouge Tech®
This high quality carbon arc gouging torch leads the pack with rugged construction and reduced weight to minimize fatigue.
- Accepts up to 1/2in diameter jointed carbons.
- Natural 15 degree torch angle for operator comfort.
- 360 swivel cable reduces cable twist.
- Positive grip handle for less hand strain.
- Reduced weight to minimize fatigue.
- High quality cable hose for heat and abrasion resistance.
- Rugged construction for work in harsh environments.
Lightning Rods™ by Gouge Tech® - for use with Storm Torch™
Even with large diameter sizes, the Lightning Rod does not turn red and burn back as fast as conventional rods. The Lightning Rod uses high density carbon surrounded by a thick layer of copper.
- Unique hollow core design prevents pointy tips and "V" grooves.
- Creates a more uniform "U" groove for faster results.
- Tighter joint connection for jointed rods.
- Faster, cleaner gouging with less rework.
- Reduced smoke for a safer work area.
- Can carry higher current.